A Message from the Headteacher
Welcome. We hope you enjoy browsing our website.
We are a small rural primary school set in the heart of the delightful village of Yardley Hastings. We are friendly and caring and our children experience a happy, secure and lively environment. Our most recent Ofsted reported...
'I feel incredibly privileged that my children attend Yardley Hastings School. All my children are very happy and I believe receive a high standard of care, education and experiences'.
Parental quote, Ofsted 2011
At Yardley Hastings Primary, we offer:
- An outstanding Curriculum
- Outstanding Pastoral care
- Excellent results - KS2 top 16% nationally for Value added 2014
- Key Stage 1 top 2% nationally for phonics 2014
- A wide variety of extra-curricular activities
- Wrap around care from 8.00 am until 5.15pm
- Outstanding Nursery provision for 3 year olds in Foundation Stage class.
In a caring, safe and vibrant learning environment our pupils are encouraged to be S.M.A.R.T. Self-confident, Motivated, Adventurous, Reflective and to be Team players. We believe these attributes will equip them to succeed and have happy and fulfilled lives in the exciting future that awaits them.
If you have any questions or enquiries please don't hesitate to contact us by clicking here